Home

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jackpot vs Young Doms

I know the kid Jackpot in this video he use to live in Michigan, but the bad ass nigga kept gettin kicked outta school lol. His parents moved to Vegas and while he was here in Detroit he was steady pushin music. He gave me one of his first projects called Coleone Brothers....I know sounds cliche right especially for a 15 yr old...but when I heard dude I was instantly like got damn! lol this lil nigga can rap! I tried to record him soon after only to be told that he couldnt get away from the crib....dude was on punishment...str8 up... lol this kid was off the chain bad. I was surprised he already had his flow mastered and spittin str8 grown man shit @ an early age. I found this video on the net and had to laugh @ myself. I'm like damn this lil nigga is on some shit... he's only 17 now. He loses this battle only because Young Doms who is only 16 himself had a few better punch lines. If it went one more round it could have went either way...none the less its a nice dose of Hip Hop culture..1

No comments:

Post a Comment